Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Gaming: The Alternative Dimension

In this place, you can become whatever you may like; you are the control and dwelling deeper into the progression.
In this place...you become the story and sometimes you create the story by the actions/decisions.
In this place the success depends on you. In this place we call Gaming!!! Just in the Game, this world only exists!

Strategize quickly and accomplish even faster; welcome to my world in gaming one of my many passions!

Half Life Mountain: A View for the TopThis passion really started, when I received Half-Life as a gift; launched with a visually pleasing trip to the office, while Gordon and I got acquainted, then later to a horde of baddies around the corner and sometimes you strafed around the around the corner to see no baddies in sight, only to hear a squishing sound, then in the realization you just entered a spawning point, this added to the experience, which kept me at the edge of my chair! Half-Life had been just so visually appealing for the time, there is one point which I remember after emerging from a tunnel; Gordon was on the top of a mountain.


An updated version called Black Mesa Source has been created; you can find-out more at although kindly note it’s an early access game at BlackMesaSource.com:


Ah the Memories!



Gaming Dimension with some Memories


Yes! I was Neo in Enter The Matrix, although till today I’m still wondering where the vampires came from on that level there were some really cool levels like where one had to sniper a plane’s tire.


I think it was in Medal of Honor: Frontline where you equipped a grenade and meticulously threw it, only to have the A.I volley as if it was a soccer-ball the grenade back at you.


Speaking of a soccer-ball; I have played FIFA 2010 to FIFA 2015, provided some entertaining skills and dribbles, while still on the subject of soccer I’ve also played PES 2014, sadly I still have yet to see the AI getting booked!


Was booked-off from the army in Mafia II, and explored the city as Vito Scaletta in Empire Bay while (highly) looking forward to the release of Mafia III sometime in this year.


Initialized deep undercover as Wei to bring down an empire in Sleeping Dogs, some really cool graphics were on display, really liked the environment attacks.


Stealthily used the environment to mask the attacks of Karl in Sniper Elite 3, really intense kill-cams and with some biology lessons featured as well.


Experienced an intense journey as Max in Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne, the journey continued as Max again in Max Payne 3, with glimpses into the past and the present in the story progression.


Between the past and the present; I have played quite a few of the GTA (Grand Theft Auto) games (only exceptions are GTA II and III) from the early top-down versions, to Tommy in Vice City, to CJ in San Andreas (yeah! that flight-school was extreme!) to Niko in GTA IV the train stations with all of those people waiting in a row.


Queued is “Started from the Bottom” the shaping of a media-empire as {name withheld} “Boss” aka The Protagonist in Saints Row 3, the story highly entertained! This entertainment was further continued with the much more dramatic sequence of events in Saints Row 4; elected to lead, aliens meet & greet, to the simulation, also featuring an appearance by Roddy Piper.

Interesting:

It is really interesting to see how choices in a game, influence the direct-correlation of the story / progression, this keenly interests me. I believe that this is great as it would build the gamers’ experience.

What really annoys me is:

1.   Needing a controller to play a PC Game. If I want to play a game with a controller, there console version of the game that I would have bought. Also mapping controls for console and then applying this for PC.

I’m actually kind-of tired of Zombies, Aliens and Zombiens games; there are only so many that one can kill before it becomes a bit, um what’s the word I’m looking for…repetitive while factoring in grinding more noticeable on games for mobile although if there is an exceptionally great storyline/plot I might be persuaded J. Note: a sniper-rifle is not generally a wise-choice when facing a horde of Zombies in closed-quarters.

Not really a fan of turned-based games although, I get why others are, “exceptionally great storyline/plot” I could be persuaded.

Next post related to gaming will be a guide how to fix your switchable graphics for the AMD Catalyst Control Center.



What games do you suggest to play? Use the comment section below or tell me on Google+


Salute
Kash
Kash.KXG


No comments:

Post a Comment